Sorry Kobe fans

Talk about anything here.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Sorry Kobe fans

Post by elmouse03 »

LeBron James passes Kobe Bryant to become the youngest player to reach the 27,000-point milestone.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Re: Sorry Kobe fans

Post by elmouse03 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:LeBron James passes Kobe Bryant to become the youngest player to reach the 27,000-point milestone.
If Kobe was drafted by a shit team and was allowed to start, he would have been way ahead. He was a much more prolific scorer than lebron. Plus he had to share the ball with Shaq for 8 years.
:broncigar:
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

In the end all that really counts is 5 for 7 beats 3 for 7

Especially when none of kobes 5 involved

- ring chasing
- colluding
- lockouts
- elimination bail out shots from teammates
- suspensions to other teams series mvps
- multiple hall of fame prime teammates

Oh yeah.. and getting a free pass to the finals by only facing one team with 50+ wins

Kobe has 4 legit titles with no bs. And 2 alpha hakeem 94 type rings. Plus the one he was obvious 2nd best but saved the season twice in the wcf and nba finals. Giving him 5 that hes worthy of

Lebron on the other hand has none that dont involve a giant asterisk..

So he can score all the points he wants.. itel never fix whats broken about his resume
Last edited by Kennethgriffin on Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Kennethgriffin wrote:In the end all that really counts is 5 for 7 beats 3 for 7

- ring chasing
- colluding
- lockouts
- multiple hall of fame prime teammates every single time

Oh yeah.. and getting a free pass to the finals by only facing one team with 50+ wins

Kobe has 4 legit titles with no bs. And 2 alpha hakeem 94 type rings. Plus the one he was obvious 2nd best but saved the season twice in the wcf and nba finals. Giving him 5 that hes worthy of

So he can score all the points he wants.. itel never fix whats broken about his resume
:lebronumad:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Apology accepted
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

elmouse03 wrote:

- ring chasing
- colluding
- lockouts

I can see my signature finally got to you
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:

- ring chasing
- colluding
- lockouts

It sure has even though I got sigs turned off.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

lettherebehouse wrote:Apology accepted
:suds:
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

elmouse03 wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:

It sure has even though I got sigs turned off.

you should turn off your account while youre at it
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Madnessssss wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:LeBron James passes Kobe Bryant to become the youngest player to reach the 27,000-point milestone.
If Kobe was drafted by a shit team and was allowed to start, he would have been way ahead. He was a much more prolific scorer than lebron. Plus he had to share the ball with Shaq for 8 years.
John Calipari and the NJ Nets wanted to draft Kobe 8th overall that year but was told not to. He would have started his rookie year.

"Leading up to the draft, Kobe had worked out for John Calipari, the newly-hired coach of the New Jersey Nets, on three separate occasions. Coach Cal loved Kobe and was eager to draft him with the 8th overall pick. It seemed like such an inevitability that Calipari and then-Nets general manager John Nash had dinner with Kobe’s parents the night before the draft. According to a 2011 story by ESPN New York’s Ian O’Connor, Kobe’s parents “were thrilled that their son would be playing within commuting distance of their suburban Philly home.”

On the day of the draft, with the Nets prepared to draft Kobe, everything changed. Kobe called Calipari and told him that he didn’t want to play for the Nets. Arn Tellem called Nash and relayed the same message on behalf of his client. He even went so far as to threaten to have Kobe play in Italy if the Nets selected him.

http://www.lakersnation.com/fact-vs-fic ... 4/03/06/3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As you can see, Kobe was a giant bitch and wanted no part of building a contender. He wanted the easy way...to be on a contender his rookie year.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Not Kobe's fault he wasn't good enough to beat out Eddie Jones & an aging Byron Scott.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Most (sane) Kobe fans have accepted that The King has been a greater and a much better player. They've move on from supporting the much inferior player and are now LeGOAT fans.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Max. wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:Most (sane) Kobe fans have accepted that The King has been a greater and a much better player. They've move on from supporting the much inferior player and are now LeGOAT fans.
You're not really in a position to talk. Thinking Peyton is the GOAT is about as delusional as it gets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Max. wrote:lol Wonder what's missing from that meme.
Probably no team accomplishments

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Max. wrote:
Jims_Doors wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: If Kobe was drafted by a shit team and was allowed to start, he would have been way ahead. He was a much more prolific scorer than lebron. Plus he had to share the ball with Shaq for 8 years.
John Calipari and the NJ Nets wanted to draft Kobe 8th overall that year but was told not to. He would have started his rookie year.

"Leading up to the draft, Kobe had worked out for John Calipari, the newly-hired coach of the New Jersey Nets, on three separate occasions. Coach Cal loved Kobe and was eager to draft him with the 8th overall pick. It seemed like such an inevitability that Calipari and then-Nets general manager John Nash had dinner with Kobe’s parents the night before the draft. According to a 2011 story by ESPN New York’s Ian O’Connor, Kobe’s parents “were thrilled that their son would be playing within commuting distance of their suburban Philly home.”

On the day of the draft, with the Nets prepared to draft Kobe, everything changed. Kobe called Calipari and told him that he didn’t want to play for the Nets. Arn Tellem called Nash and relayed the same message on behalf of his client. He even went so far as to threaten to have Kobe play in Italy if the Nets selected him.

http://www.lakersnation.com/fact-vs-fic ... 4/03/06/3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As you can see, Kobe was a giant bitch and wanted no part of building a contender. He wanted the easy way...to be on a contender his rookie year.
Look at this grown man attacking a child. Pathetic.
Just dropping the facts, brah.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Brady will still be playing 4-5 years from now too. All those records will be his.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

manchild98 wrote:
Brady will still be playing 4-5 years from now too. All those records will be his.
If Brady is still a starting QB at 44 years old there needs to be an investigation.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
manchild98 wrote:
If Brady is still a starting QB at 44 years old there needs to be an investigation.
The team can make a player who didn't play QB since high school look like a pro bowler, had their third string QB look good and beat a potential playoff team. And has people thinking Jimmy Gar is the next great QB... I'm sure Brady could play in this system at 44 and be fine and when he finally leaves the game... they won't miss a beat.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Max. wrote:lol the ole "system qb" argument :L

When grasping at straws reaches its most desperate of lows. But hey that's what you gotta do when you're a Peyton fan.
Stats and individual accomplishments don't matter when you're a Brady fan.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Max. wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:
manchild98 wrote:
If they win next year, which would make back to back SB wins, I think Tommy will hang em up.
I don't think he's anywhere close to retiring unless health gets him or somehow he just becomes a shitty QB. There's nothing that can replace that competitiveness on that field or being in a locker room...especially on a team that always has a chance to win a super bowl. I see him playing at least 3 more years.

This was from Oct 2015

"I'd like to play a long time," Brady said during a conference call with New York media. "There's a lot that goes into playing well. I've played with a lot of great teammates. But I want to play for a long time, maybe 10 more years. I think that's probably what my goal is."

The oldest player to ever take a snap in an NFL game was George Blanda, who was 48 years old when he played his final game for the Oakland Raiders in January 1976. If Brady plays through the 2025 season and his team were to make the playoffs, he would end up breaking Blanda's record.

So does Brady really think he can play that long?

"Well, it's not always up to me," Brady said. "That's what my goals are, so that's just what I'm hoping. And it will take a lot to achieve that. Obviously a team has to want you, but I think that's -- you know, I love playing this sport. I love making a commitment to my teammates and my coaches, and hopefully I can do it for a long time."