VIDEO: Trump supporter on subway tells guy trying to intimidate him repeatedly to "fuck off"

Talk about anything here.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

VIDEO: Trump supporter on subway tells guy trying to intimidate him repeatedly to "fuck off"

Post by Jims_Doors »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's the dude with the red hat on, sitting down by the door to the left.

NSFW language
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Re: VIDEO: Trump supporter on subway tells guy trying to intimidate him repeatedly to "fuck off

Post by Bush4Ever »

Charles Johnson is awesome.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: VIDEO: Trump supporter on subway tells guy trying to intimidate him repeatedly to "fuck off

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Trump Hater: "How could you wear that hat, you should be ashamed!"

Trump Supporter: "Trump wants to create jobs and Make America Great Again. Why should I be ashamed?"

Trump Hater: "I don't want a job. I want to continue being a lazy freeloader, and Trump is going to take away all my government free cheese. Fuck Trump. You're a racist. You're a bigot."

Flaming Liberal Mainstream News Media Headlines: "Trump Supporter incites rage on train."

:lol:

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

SHould have put that faggot lefty in his place.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

still waiting for a video of a trump supporter threatening a liberal to change his political views or face being assaulted
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Always Hillary supporters being idiots. I see why certain board members were Hillary fans.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Deez Na wrote:Always Hillary supporters being idiots. I see why certain board members were Hillary fans.
sporty, arty, riley, madness... sort of speaks volumes, doesn't it. All morons... all Hellary supporters (regardless of what some of them claim).

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Deez Na wrote:Always Hillary supporters being idiots. I see why certain board members were Hillary fans.
sporty, arty, riley, madness... sort of speaks volumes, doesn't it. All morons... all Hellary supporters (regardless of what some of them claim).

Yup, exactly.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Such tolerant liberals.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

zombiesonics wrote:Such tolerant liberals.

Is she even a citizen of the USA? Hopefully that flaming liberal piece of trash is one of the first people President Trump deports.

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Zombie this is in poor taste. This thread will get locked up you know.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

That bitch finna be deported back to cow land.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills