Racist/Fascist assault a Trump vpter

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Racist/Fascist assault a Trump vpter

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Deez Na wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Today I learned that TDK and Deez are two guys nobody wants to fuck with.

Both sound pretty tough.
That's what you learned? I'm guessing most individuals with balls would stand up for themselves instead of turning into Riley and getting in the fetal position.
Exactly...

It wasn't simply defending yourselves... I think MOST people would fight back when being attacked. It's how bad-ass you are in doing so...

"I'd pop a cap right in their knees and THEN, after they're on the ground in agonizing pain clutching their leg with both hands, I'd be kicking them square in the face until their heads inflated like a balloon."

"i'd just knocked those little fuckers out cold."

Badassery.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Deez Na wrote: That's what you learned? I'm guessing most individuals with balls would stand up for themselves instead of turning into Riley and getting in the fetal position.
Exactly...

It wasn't simply defending yourselves... I think MOST people would fight back when being attacked. It's how bad-ass you are in doing so...

"I'd pop a cap right in their knees and THEN, after they're on the ground in agonizing pain clutching their leg with both hands, I'd be kicking them square in the face until their heads inflated like a balloon."

Badassery.
Once again, if you have balls you aren't going to just slap them and hope they leave you alone. You are gonna go full tilt on them if they try that. Why wouldn't you try knock them out?

Today I learned that Abe likes the fetal position.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

:pop2:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Deez Na wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Exactly...

Badassery.
Once again, if you have balls you aren't going to just slap them and hope they leave you alone. You are gonna go full tilt on them if they try that. Why wouldn't you try knock them out?

Today I learned that Abe likes the fetal position.

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

I also learned that Abe tends to act like a retard when he has no rebuttal.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Deez Na wrote: That's what you learned? I'm guessing most individuals with balls would stand up for themselves instead of turning into Riley and getting in the fetal position.
Exactly...

Badassery.
That's exactly what I would do in that situation... you would react differently, I suppose, if a pack of animals yanked you from your car and started beating on you??? Yeah maybe 1 or 2 you could fight off, but 3-4 or more cowards coming at you?? Why the hell do you think people carry? It's precisely for situations like this.

Come on now...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Exactly...

Badassery.
That's exactly what I would do in that situation... you would react differently, I suppose, if a pack of animals yanked you from your car and started beating on you??? Yeah maybe 1 or 2 you could fight off, but 3-4 or more cowards coming at you?? Why the hell do you think people carry? It's precisely for situations like this.

Come on now...

Why are you and Deez arguing with me about calling you badasses?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Badassery.

Come on now...

Why are you and Deez arguing with me about calling you badasses?
Abe, we know your schtick and when you are trying to be a smartass and so forth. You aren't fooling anyone so cut the bullshit. Do you think you have anyone fooled on this board? You never have so just stop. It's getting tiresome.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Deez Na wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Today I learned that TDK and Deez are two guys nobody wants to fuck with.

Both sound pretty tough.
That's what you learned? I'm guessing most individuals with balls would stand up for themselves instead of turning into Riley and getting in the fetal position.
Even if you try to fight back, the inevitable is still going to happen.

You will be suffering major pain and injuries.

If this dude below fought back at first, you think the out come is different?

[youtube]UMP6bXnXdZM[/youtube]
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Jims_Doors wrote:
Deez Na wrote:

Both sound pretty tough.
Even if you try to fight back, the inevitable is still going to happen.

You will be suffering major pain and injuries.

If this dude below fought back at first, you think the out come is different?

[youtube]UMP6bXnXdZM[/youtube]
Why would the outcome be the same? Who is to say those pussies can handle the impact to get up and keep fighting?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Exactly. What if the victim was able to knock multiple attackers out cold?

Sounds easy enough.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Exactly. What if the victim was able to knock multiple attackers out cold?

Sounds easy enough.
Do you ever get tired of being an idiot?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Deez Na wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Exactly. What if the victim was able to knock multiple attackers out cold?

Sounds easy enough.

Irony. Clever.

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Deez Na wrote:

Sounds easy enough.

Irony. Clever.

I'll take that as a no. Keep up your good 10 year old responses too.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez Na wrote:

Both sound pretty tough.
Riley has never curled up in the fetal postion kiddo...I have had the privilege of killing another human being...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez Na wrote:

Both sound pretty tough.
Riley has never curled up in the fetal postion kiddo...I have had the privilege of killing another human being...
You'd shrivel up so damn quick. You wouldn't have a fucking clue how to defend yourself like a man.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez Na wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
You'd shrivel up so damn quick. You wouldn't have a fucking clue how to defend yourself like a man.
Sure kid...You are the toughest guy on the internet LOL
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez Na wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Thanks, I never thought I was but it's cool others think so.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez Na wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Deez Na wrote: You'd shrivel up so damn quick. You wouldn't have a fucking clue how to defend yourself like a man.
You are definitely the dumbest guy on the internet, that is for sure kiddo...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez Na wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
You are definitely the dumbest guy on the internet, that is for sure kiddo...
Your words don't mean much around here and aren't typically very correct. You were one of the retards who said Hillary was going to clown stomp Trump. You should maybe take your retarded ass into a few months break.