Hellary rips Trump for his comments about women YET she invites Jay Z to sing at her rally...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Hellary rips Trump for his comments about women YET she invites Jay Z to sing at her rally...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Jay Z calls women "bitches" in his songs, but that's okay with Hellary and her brain-dead supporters.

:L

What a corrupt, lying, hypocritical scum she is... just a straight up evil woman.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Re: Hellary rips Trump for his comments about women YET she invites Jay Z to sing at her rally.

Post by Ghostown42 »

Because art and words are equal to sexual assault and rape. You heard it from TDK.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Hellary rips Trump for his comments about women YET she invites Jay Z to sing at her rally.

So it's okay to call women 'bitches' as long as you do it in a song... you heard it from a flaming liberal, folks.

...and just because Hellary and the deplorable Democrooks paid a bunch of lazy, freeloading women to accuse Trump of wrongdoing does NOT mean he's guilty of those charges, you moron.

Wow... :L :roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Someone has hacked the op's account. It's 7:45 am on a Sunday in Chicago. No way that codger is stirring at this time.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:Someone has hacked the op's account. It's 7:45 am on a Sunday in Chicago. No way that codger is stirring at this time.
Deplorable Hellary Lover no doubt ^^^ and their trademark flaming liberal tactic of deflection.

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Deplorable Hellary Lover no doubt ^^^ and their trademark flaming liberal tactic of deflection. :L
:noidea: You are one weird dude.

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:So it's okay to call women 'bitches' as long as you do it in a song... you heard it from a flaming liberal, folks.

...and just because Hellary and the deplorable Democrooks paid a bunch of lazy, freeloading women to accuse Trump of wrongdoing does NOT mean he's guilty of those charges, you moron.

Wow... :L :roll:
The word "bitches" is used in art all the time - movies music....who cares? Why are you being so PC? Why are you equating words to sexual assault and rape? Trump has admitted to sexual assault on tape. Trump has about a dozen cases of sexual assault and rape against him. Jay-Z does not...but hey, his has said the word "bitches" before, so they are equal.

If TDK is your lawyer and he represents you in a sexual assault case, his defense is, "Yeah, but the DA listens to rap."

It is so pathetic that you think you are making a good point.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Rap music is considered art?
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Jims_Doors wrote:Rap music is considered art?
What do you think it is? Math?
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

this ^ lol wtf

Yo, yo, yo, check this shit bitch
For all you slime buckets, all over the land, peep it

Yo, I'm dancin on your grave like Baryshnikov
I'll rip you off
Leave you in the desert 'til the vultures strip your corpse
Then rape your fuckin' wife, until my dick is soft
'til the flesh is peelin' off
I'm a devil consealed in cloth
Walk, walk or get stabbed with a fork
You got a hole in your stomach
Yo plug it up with a cork, you dork
Lots of blood loss, red cross
Couldn't help your dead boss cut his head off
Brutal, sadistic, the only way
I'll be remembered, after I'm dismemebered
And my bones decay, a rap legend
To the aggressionary session
My invention of tention and powerful progression
It's time, for sick rhymes, lunatic lines
Hit your mind like consumin strychnine
For all the shell, clips and Glocks
You step to me with a weapon
You'll be reppin' your clique in a box

[Hook]
The most sadistic, you think not?
You might get shot, put 'em in a plot
We ain't playin, we ain't rhymin' for nothin'
Yo this shit is our life, so let me tell you somethin'
If you ever diss me I'mma bring it to you
Got a crew of psychopaths that'll stab you up too
Now say violence (violence), death (death)
Yo there ain't nothin left to say, this shit's fresh

I'll kill, you could be my latest victim
I'll take a shit on your brain and make you sniff it
Piss on your bitch's tits and make you lick it
You fuckin' maggot
You probably fucked one hundred faggots
Your a gay thug that loved jail and love gettin' your ass whipped
Come around here actin hardcore
You never did dirt, you gonna get hurt
Pull up your pink skirt
Your pink panties'll get your whig damaged
Go eat a dick sandwhich
I can't stand this motherfucker
Make this bitch vanish from the planet
I'll hit you like a ton of granite
Get your blood splattered
Face bashed in, you can't win
I'll stab you in the head wit shishkebab sticks
While watchin' mob flicks, nasty like armpits
When I be suckin' on you mom's tits
She my bitch, she on my dick
Tell that trick to stop callin' my crib
Why'd you say she wanted to kill the bitch?
Smokin' green clove, walkin' around town flossin' the free clothes
Doper than Special K explodin' in the fiend's nose

[Hook] {*fades out with gatling gun sounds*}

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Ghosttown is out of his league here trying to step to TDK armed with just a butterknife in a tank battle. Criminally outmatched, and in this thread, it showed.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Some of it I guess could be considered music, but certainly not an art.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Jims_Doors wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
So music is not art?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Jay Z hasn't been relevant since The Black Album.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Jims_Doors wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
While the garbage "rap music" you hear on the radio has very little artistic value, it certainly has more than the pretentious hack you have in your avatar.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Jims_Doors wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

Ghost actually believes the way jayz talks over his records isn't a reflection of his true behavior in real life (especially his pre-beyonce days). The stuff he's been involved with criminally (which he openly brags about), and his attitude toward "bitches" is far worse than anything Trump's ever said or done, and it really isn't even close. Ghost, do some homework on the material you speak on next time so that you don't come across as a bonafide idiot like you have here.

:verdum:
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Jims_Doors wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
So music is not art?
There's a difference in music.

When you got 4 or 5 guys "playing" individual instruments and their sounds together make it sound like good/ great creative music.

Compared to 1 guy using a machine that can play 4 or 5 sounds at a time that's already been pre-created or programmed into the machine, with a dude rhyming words together with not much thought put into it.

I'm not saying none of it's creative, but certainly not art in my book
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

zombiesonics wrote:
Jims_Doors wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
While the garbage "rap music" you hear on the radio has very little artistic value, it certainly has more than the pretentious hack you have in your avatar.
:lol:

Jim had more writing creativity in the zits on his ass, than Biggie or Tupacs-a-day
Kevin
All-Star

Post by Kevin »

lettherebehouse wrote:Ghosttown is out of his league here trying to step to TDK armed with just a butterknife in a tank battle. Criminally outmatched, and in this thread, it showed.
When did you become such a little nancy? In the past, you wouldn't make such posts like this to garner support from the masses. Now it seems like 99% of your posts here are to appease the majority of people who post here. You don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I am truly disappointed in you. This is not the man I used to know.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Jims_Doors wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Jims_Doors wrote: Some of it I guess could be considered music, but certainly not an art.
:lol:

Jim had more writing creativity in the zits on his ass, than Biggie or Tupacs-a-day