The Cavs have won 27 games in a row when LeGOAT goes for at least 20+ points and 10+ assists.

Talk about anything here.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

The Cavs have won 27 games in a row when LeGOAT goes for at least 20+ points and 10+ assists.

Post by vegasfraud »

Topic.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Re: The Cavs have won 27 games in a row when LeGOAT goes for at least 20+ points and 10+ assist

Post by Kennethgriffin »

and yet he still goes for 27/7 instead

cavs always play better when lebron gives up some of his scoring for playmaking
Last edited by Kennethgriffin on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Re: The Cavs have won 27 games in a row when LeGOAT goes for at least 20+ points and 10+ assist

Post by vegasfraud »

Kennethgriffin wrote:and yet he still goes for 27/7 instead
Not this season. LeGOAT about to lead the lg in apg just cuz he can.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

vegasfraud wrote:
Not this season. LeGOAT about to lead the lg in apg just cuz he can.

hope so. then he'd finally realize what hes best at... and its not shooting
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I got him and LeBron Kyle Lowery and DeRozan all on my fantasy team… If these four play on any given night is guaranteed 100 points every time they step on the floor
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Please stop saying LeGOAT when referencing LeEasyWayOut... unless you're talking about how he smells after a game.

No player with a losing record when it matters most can ever be considered the greatest of his sport... and anyone suggesting otherwise is just plain dumb (and prolly a Hellary lover too).

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

TDK goes into hyperactive protect mode when LeGOAT's name is brought up. Muh jordone! jordan in today's era is Dion Waiters and you effing know it.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

CleveTown™ wrote:TDK goes into hyperactive protect mode when LeGOAT's name is brought up. Muh jordone! jordan in today's era is Dion Waiters and you effing know it.
:lol:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Nah Jordan in today's game is probably a little worse than Dion Waiters.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vegasfraud wrote:Topic.
Nobody gives a shit about what bandwagon fans like you say
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

cavs always play better when lebron gives up some of his scoring for playmaking
A Kobe sex slave saying LeBron doesn't pass enough. Now that's hilarious.

And WTF are you talking about? leBron is averaging 23/11 so far this season. Will he keep that up? I don't know, but it seems obvious that right now he's trying to play distributor.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

And Love's offense has improved with Lebron playing more PG.

Cavs finna repeat.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Please stop saying LeGOAT when referencing LeEasyWayOut... unless you're talking about how he smells after a game.

No player with a losing record when it matters most can ever be considered the greatest of his sport... and anyone suggesting otherwise is just plain dumb (and prolly a Hellary lover too).

:L
He's 3-3 in the Finals at age 31 as captain/1st option

At age 31, MJ came back (after quitting the league for almost 2yrs) with 17 games left in the season to try to win a cheap back door ring.

That's what the greatest do? Quit on his team and the league, rest up and then come back to try to win cheap rings?
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

TDK thinks it's better to be 3-0 in the finals rather than 3-4...lmao...
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Ghostown42 wrote:TDK thinks it's better to be 3-0 in the finals rather than 3-4...lmao...
losing in the 1st rd > winning in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd rds, and losing in the finals. lebron hater retard logic.