Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Cubs about to fall in a 3-1 hole

Post by Kennethgriffin »

vegasfraud wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Lol @ how badly LeGod has ruined griffmonkey
It's embarrassing at times

if yall didn't gush over a ring chasing colluder with lockout rings and bail out rings plus an adam silver rigging ontop... i wouldn't feel a need to constantly remind you of these facts
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

lebronze has nothing without Kobe and adam silver/dwayne wade

kobe atleast has 2 legit lead dog titles and 2 legit gold medals with no bronzes and losing records when it counts most

no ring chasing
no colluding
no lockouts
no bail out shots
no suspensions

id even rank kobes 2001 title over anything bran ever did
Shaq did a great job carrying Kobe in 2001.
kobe averaged 29/7/6 and averaged more ppg during the western rounds and scored more on the road during the entire playoffs... shit he even had the highest win shares for the 2001 playoffs. i don't care about that stuff but yall seem to gush over analytics
Yay to Shaq for letting Kobe do that.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Kennethgriffin wrote:

no ring chasing
no colluding
no lockouts
no bail out shots
no suspensions
kobe demanded a trade to the lakers, a team with the second most championships in league history, before playing an nba game. definition of ring chasing.

shaq, kobe, malone, and gp colluded to try and win a ring together. it just blew up in their faces.

robert horry bailed out kobe and shaq in 2002 vs sac game 4 down 2-1. they both bricked potential game winners only for horry to save their asses. if lal loses that game they lose the series.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

“That is an impossibility,” Bryant’s agent, Arn Tellem, said at the time. “There are no ifs. It would not happen. He is going to be a Laker, and that’s the only team he’s playing for.”

“We got an ultimatum from Kobe, too,” Sacramento Kings player personnel director Jerry Reynolds said. “Not just Charlotte. We were at No. 14, and we were strongly considering taking Kobe, but he was gone.”

lol @ kobe. the og ring chaser.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

vegasfraud wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

no ring chasing
no colluding
no lockouts
no bail out shots
no suspensions
kobe demanded a trade to the lakers, a team with the second most championships in league history, before playing an nba game. definition of ring chasing.

shaq, kobe, malone, and gp colluded to try and win a ring together. it just blew up in their faces.

robert horry bailed out kobe and shaq in 2002 vs sac game 4 down 2-1. they both bricked potential game winners only for horry to save their asses. if lal loses that game they lose the series.

1. kobe joined a team that only had ceballos, nick and eddie... magic retired and kobes demand woulda happened 3 months before shaq got there

2. ring chasing is joining a contender or players that will automatically be contenders. not a franchise who won a title a decade ago and has no real prospects yet

3. gp and malone were 40 years old and a year away from retirement. colluding is when prime players team up. and it wasn't kobe going to LA. it was gp and malone. lebron however was the chaser joining wade and bosh in miami. then kyrie with a love agreement in cleveland

4. robert horrys shot was neither a finals saving shot nor a bail out since it wasn't an ellimination game like ray allen and kyries

keep trying
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

no ring chasing
no colluding
no lockouts
no bail out shots
no suspensions

1. kobe joined a team that only had ceballos, nick and eddie... magic retired and kobes demand woulda happened 3 months before shaq got there

2. ring chasing is joining a contender or players that will automatically be contenders. not a franchise who won a title a decade ago and has no real prospects yet

3. gp and malone were 40 years old and a year away from retirement. colluding is when prime players team up. and it wasn't kobe going to LA. it was gp and malone. lebron however was the chaser joining wade and bosh in miami. then kyrie with a love agreement in cleveland

4. robert horrys shot was neither a finals saving shot nor a bail out since it wasn't an ellimination game like ray allen and kyries

keep trying
lol @ thinking you make the rules for what colluding is, ring chasing is, bailout shots are. i destroyed your hero by playing your pathetic game.

and I didn't try nearly as hard as you've been trying since june 19th, 2016 when lebron turned your world upside down.

lol.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

vegasfraud wrote:“That is an impossibility,” Bryant’s agent, Arn Tellem, said at the time. “There are no ifs. It would not happen. He is going to be a Laker, and that’s the only team he’s playing for.”

“We got an ultimatum from Kobe, too,” Sacramento Kings player personnel director Jerry Reynolds said. “Not just Charlotte. We were at No. 14, and we were strongly considering taking Kobe, but he was gone.”

camp workouts where these quotes had to of taken place are in early june

shaq wasn't in discussions with LA until july ... then signed late in the month ( 1 week after the kobe trade )

kobe asking to go to the 96 lakers with their best player being cedric ceballos would be like a rookie today demanding a trade to detroit

would anyone say "hes ring chasing because the teams won multiple championships in the past" lol
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:“That is an impossibility,” Bryant’s agent, Arn Tellem, said at the time. “There are no ifs. It would not happen. He is going to be a Laker, and that’s the only team he’s playing for.”

shaq wasn't in discussions with LA until july ... then signed late in the month ( 1 week after the kobe trade )

kobe asking to go to the 96 lakers with their best player being cedric ceballos would be like a rookie today demanding a trade to detroit

would anyone say "hes ring chasing because the teams won multiple championships in the past" lol
the lakers have always gotten their man. they have a history of stealing other teams best players because of the city they play in. the rumors of shaq to la started long before the draft. keep trying though.

wilt
kareem
shaq

the funny thing is the only time lal didnt get the players they wanted was when kobe was there taking 40 shots a night late in his career.

and now im done with this retarded discussion.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

vegasfraud wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:

keep trying
lol @ thinking you make the rules for what colluding is, ring chasing is, bailout shots are. i destroyed your hero by playing your pathetic game.

and I didn't try nearly as hard as you've been trying since june 19th, 2016 when lebron turned your world upside down.

lol.

1. i dont make the rules on colluding.. its general knowledge.. which is why millions of fans call the heatles colluders and the 96 lakers a natural team built from scratch

2. i dont make the rules on ring chasing either. its also general knowledge. which is why millions of fans call lebron a ring chaser for going to a team with 2 other prime hall of famers and joining a guy who just got done winning a title and finals mvp a few years prior

3. i dont make the rules on bail out shots either. its also general knowledge. which is why millions of fans call ray allen and kyrie irvings shots 2 of the all time greatest finals winning/saving shots in nba history .. if not THE BEST.. since they were elimination games and both clutch threes to seal the deal

4. the world seems to be in great shape and right side up since june 19th.. since on september 7th the world voted Kobe the best player since jordan. even with the hype lebron got from the finals and it being from a website geared towards destroying kobes reputation and building up lebrons

propaganda can't even save your boy.

http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/story/ ... ael-jordan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

like i said before when i blew everyone the fuck out and ended the last thread on this

"imagine if the entire world thought lebron was the GOAT... and the only people that thought jordan was were Brian Windhorst, Mark Stein, Henry Abbott, John Hollinger and Amin Elhassan

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

vegasfraud wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

the lakers have always gotten their man. they have a history of stealing other teams best players because of the city they play in. the rumors of shaq to la started long before the draft. keep trying though.

wilt
kareem
shaq

the funny thing is the only time lal didnt get the players they wanted was when kobe was there taking 40 shots a night late in his career.

and now im done with this retarded discussion.

those quotes you pulled were from draft workouts that take place before the seasons even over... there was no shaq to LA buzz because that would be tampering

and by your logic.. ben simmons is a ring chaser for saying he wants to join LAs current situation
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Titan18 wrote:Indians are just a team of destiny this year. Completely ass raped the AL and doing the same to the Cubs. It's a shame they don't have many true fans to enjoy the moment.

Still need to win one more. I wouldn't mind Chicago avenging Golden State this week :D
What's the differential in numbers between true Indians fans and non true Indians fans?

Was there a study done and conclusion made?

I guess if Cleveland Bar owners were real fans they'd be charging their fellow real fans anywhere between $100.00 - $250.00 bucks just to watch the game at their bar.

"I got your back, true fan"
Last edited by Jims_Doors on Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Griffmonkey with the long winded posts desperately trying to convince himself that Kobe is better than LeBron lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Does Theo have one more epic comeback in him?
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

lebronze has nothing without Kobe and adam silver/dwayne wade

kobe atleast has 2 legit lead dog titles and 2 legit gold medals with no bronzes and losing records when it counts most

no ring chasing
no colluding
no lockouts
no bail out shots
no suspensions

id even rank kobes 2001 title over anything bran ever did
kobe averaged 29/7/6 and averaged more ppg during the western rounds and scored more on the road during the entire playoffs... shit he even had the highest win shares for the 2001 playoffs. i don't care about that stuff but yall seem to gush over analytics
So did LeBron in 2011. You know, the year you said he sucked in the Finals.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... -heat.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He must have been doing something right in order to keep the lead on WS.

Once again, you always bring up what Kobe did before the Finals because you know he sucked during the Finals. He has no memorable Finals moments.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Griffmonkey with the long winded posts desperately trying to convince himself that Kobe is better than LeBron lol

read the sig :lol:
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Jims_Doors wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... -heat.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Once again, you always bring up what Kobe did before the Finals because you know he sucked during the Finals. He has no memorable Finals moments.

which is why i mocked the stat before even using it and said i don't care about it but you analytic morons obsess over it

:yaoyao:

and the finals were in the west vs the blazers/spurs/kings.

the series vs the nets and sixers were formalities in which shaq didn't face any hackashaq or foul trouble defending scrubs
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

What has The Drunk Krampus blamed this on? Bad strike zones? Umps/media with some sort of Cubs vendetta?
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
Jims_Doors wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

which is why i mocked the stat before even using it and said i don't care about it but you analytic morons obsess over it

the series vs the nets and sixers were formalities in which shaq didn't face any hackashaq or foul trouble defending scrubs
If you didn't care about WS you wouldn't have brought it up that Kobe led in 2001

And you boy sucked against those same scrubs while Shaq dominated.......also Kobe getting shut down by 2nd year Tayshaun Prince while trying to won his own FMVP. LIke I said...Kobe has no memorable Finals moments, othe rthan going 6-24 in game 7 of 2010 and the debacle when he tried to win a FMVP against Detroit.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Jims_Doors wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
Jims_Doors wrote: So did LeBron in 2011. You know, the year you said he sucked in the Finals.

If you didn't care about WS you wouldn't have brought it up that Kobe led in 2001

And you boy sucked against those same scrubs while Shaq dominated.......also Kobe getting shut down by 2nd year Tayshaun Prince while trying to won his own FMVP. LIke I said...Kobe has no memorable Finals moments, othe rthan going 6-24 in game 7 of 2010 and the debacle when he tried to win a FMVP against Detroit.

1. i used winshares as a backhanded compliment since its all i ever hear from kobe haters during the 2010 run... i like to use it as proof that winshares are meaningless since theyed all have to agree that kobe was better than shaq in 2001

2. kobe didn't "suck" .. he just didn't dominate like an all time historic legend the way he did in the rounds that actually mattered

and lol@ no finals moments

2000 nba finals game 4 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
28/4/5

2000 nba finals game 6 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
26/10/4

2001 nba finals game 2 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
31/8/6

2001 nba finals game 3 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
32/6/3

2001 nba finals game 4 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
19/10/9

2001 nba finals game 5 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
26/12/6

2002 nba finals game 2 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
24/8/4

2002 nba finals game 3 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
36/6/4

2002 nba finals game 4 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
25/6/8

2004 nba finals game 2 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
33/4/7

2008 nba finals game 3 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
36/7/1

2008 nba finals game 5 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
25/7/4

2009 nba finals game 1 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
40/8/8

2009 nba finals game 2 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
29/4/8

2009 nba finals game 4 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
32/7/8

2009 nba finals game 5 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
30/6/5

2010 nba finals game 1 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
30/7/6

2010 nba finals game 3 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
29/7/4

2010 nba finals game 6 - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
26/11/3

vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

griff puts way too much effort into this shit. you might be obsessed, bruh.