Ukrainian refugee in France interviewed at her new school: “Math class is much easier here.”

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Ukrainian refugee in France interviewed at her new school: “Math class is much easier here.”

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:24 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:21 pm
Math was never difficult...just boring to me
Real life subject actually interested me and no idiot..its not about regurgitating shit at all
Creative writing is "real life", and math is not real life?

Are you feeling okay?
Why are you focused on one subject and one subject only when I mentioned several others?
That's what's wrong with you people. Can't hold any discussion straight up..umyou always have to cheat and fraud you way
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Ukrainian refugee in France interviewed at her new school: “Math class is much easier here.”

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:38 pm
Why are you focused on one subject and one subject only when I mentioned several others?
That's what's wrong with you people. Can't hold any discussion straight up..umyou always have to cheat and fraud you way
You said "including math and science".

But since you want to go there, I got two Bs in college (music appreciation and astronomy). I got As in everything else.

You on the other hand, got Ds......on your chest.

LMBAO
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:48 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:38 pm
You said "including math and science".

But since you want to go there, I got two Bs in college (music appreciation and astronomy). I got As in everything else.

You on the other hand, got Ds......on your chest.

LMBAO
You're autistic

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:55 pm You're autistic
Brown people struggle with math, more so than White people (on average).

It's not entirely your fault.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:51 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:55 pm You're autistic
Brown people struggle with math, more so than White people (on average).

It's not entirely your fault.
I dont struggle with math at all..nor am I brown...
And math is the #1 artistically mastered subjec5

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:01 pm And math is the #1 artistically mastered subjec5
How did you determine this ranking?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

A question. Does anybody know someone weirder than Artie in real life? I mean I see raving lunatics in the park on occasion and that sort of thing, but outside of that, I can't think of anyone I've encountered in years weirder than Artie.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:43 pm A question. Does anybody know someone weirder than Artie in real life? I mean I see raving lunatics in the park on occasion and that sort of thing, but outside of that, I can't think of anyone I've encountered in years weirder than Artie.
It's amazing how he's great at everything in life, yet is somehow still relegated to doing manual labor work in the humid Orlando summer to make ends meet.

Weird.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:43 pm A question. Does anybody know someone weirder than Artie in real life? I mean I see raving lunatics in the park on occasion and that sort of thing, but outside of that, I can't think of anyone I've encountered in years weirder than Artie.
Nobody here knows me in real life you incomparable idiot.
And this board isnt real life by the way

Ouchie

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:05 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:01 pm And math is the #1 artistically mastered subjec5
How did you determine this ranking?
Autistically

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:46 pm
It's amazing how he's great at everything in life, yet is somehow still relegated to doing manual labor work in the humid Orlando summer to make ends meet.

Weird.
You have zero idea what I do..I'm never outside working or ever in the heat or manual labor

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:56 pm You have zero idea what I do..I'm never outside working or ever in the heat or manual labor
There is literally a picture of you working outside on the first page, with coworker semen all over your shirt.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:00 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:56 pm You have zero idea what I do..I'm never outside working or ever in the heat or manual labor
There is literally a picture of you working outside on the first page, with coworker semen all over your shirt.
"fake picture"
"old picture"
"cherry picked picture"
"i was actually the boss and in charge"

etc etc
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

From what decade?
I literally never work outside or do manual labor.
At worst I go on sites to check out if workers are adhering to samples I created and following proper steps...otherwise I'm always chillin in the AC wearing shorts and a tshirt blasting my tunes in a chill environment

And paint isnt semen dumbfuck

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:09 pm
"fake picture"
"old picture"
"cherry picked picture"
"i was actually the boss and in charge"

etc etc
All the above actually..
Manual laborers dont average over $70 an hour dickhead. I've never been a manual laborer..
Working with your hands doesn't make someone a manual laborer...you sound very ignorant