Ukrainian refugee in France interviewed at her new school: “Math class is much easier here.”

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Ukrainian refugee in France interviewed at her new school: “Math class is much easier here.”

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Hmmm
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Ukrainian refugee in France interviewed at her new school: “Math class is much easier here.”

Post by elartman1973 »

So?
I went to a public school for a year and everything was much easier...and it was within the same city.
Smh at generalizing entire countries off one isolated comment
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Ukrainian refugee in France interviewed at her new school: “Math class is much easier here.”

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:05 pm So?
I went to a public school for a year and everything was much easier...and it was within the same city.
How hard were the classes in the boarding school your parents sent you to?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:09 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:05 pm So?
How hard were the classes in the boarding school your parents sent you to?
School was never hard ..I maintained a B average with almost no effort...
There were some tougher classes at boarding school...specifically the infamous government and US economics class...all the kids feared the teacher..one of those zen guru but could be a prick types but rebellious against the establishment but a great teacher so they dealt with it....his name was JC or Mr Carrol...
I remember the other class was early in the day and mine was later...student coming up to me at lunch asking how I did it..
I asked did what?

Apparently the teacher was boasting about how I got the highest grade in the senior class on the final exam and supposedly toughest test in the entire high school all time....lol..I didn't even study...96%
This was constantly repeated in college...especially any type of history or creative writing class and speech....

That teacher also said I would make a great public speaker...my voice is solid and strong deep and fluid and smart...we had weekly oral speeches on current events if our choosing...I made one up once and it went great..I think he knew it but gave me props for the good job

My Creative writing/story telling prowess has long been confirmed..like it or not...its my stories you all try to troll me with, only you try to add lies to make it work....you're not as good as me...give it up already
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Holy autism!
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Holy shit was that maximum level autism, Artman.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:38 pm Holy shit was that maximum level autism, Artman.
No it's called. Story telling...its far from anything close to being an autistic trait

Give it a rest with the autism garbage..you dont even know what it is

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Yikes lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:42 pm Yikes lol
Reading more than 2 sentences seems to be overwhelming for many of you.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

:haha2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

How to Microdose Drugs Based on What You’re Using
https://www.vice.com/en/article/xgdpan/ ... fits-risks

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Incidentally Artman, smart kids generally separate from normies (and certainly dummies) on the basis of math/science classes not "creative writing" type classes or even most history classes where you basically just have to remember shit and regurgitate it back.

Chest thumping over dominating creative writing classes is like bragging about hitting layups to prove your basketball prowess.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:49 pm Incidentally Artman, smart kids generally separate from normies (and certainly dummies) on the basis of math/science classes not "creative writing" type classes or even most history classes where you basically just have to remember shit and regurgitate it back.

Chest thumping over dominating creative writing classes is like bragging about hitting layups to prove your basketball prowess.
Wrong moron..I did well in all those classes,
especially science ..and us government
and economics class isn't A writing type class.
And your opinion is not the law moron..
And math was never an issue but excelling at those type classes is extremely autistic...all my strong topics are the opposite of autistic strengths

Ouchie

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:55 pm
And math was never an issue but excelling at those type classes is extremely autistic...all my strong topics are the opposite of autistic strengths
Anyone who did well in gold medal subjects would lead with that instead of bragging about doing well in remedial subjects.

You simply don't have the ability to master subjects of meaningful complexity.

Note that high school economics is not complex.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:41 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:38 pm Holy shit was that maximum level autism, Artman.
No it's called. Story telling...its far from anything close to being an autistic trait

Give it a rest with the autism garbage..you dont even know what it is
It was certainly a story
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:58 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:55 pm
Anyone who did well in gold medal subjects would lead with that instead of bragging about doing well in remedial subjects.

You simply don't have the ability to master subjects of meaningful complexity.

Note that high school economics is not complex.
You're dumb as bricks dude...
Seriously.
You clearly dont know the first thing about my abilities and basically every word you posted is wrong.
You would be lost as fuck in any of the classes I excelled at...including the Marths and sciences.
Get real

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:05 pm
Seriously.
You clearly dont know the first thing about my abilities and basically every word you posted is wrong.
You would be lost as fuck in any of the classes I excelled at...including the Marths and sciences.
Get real
What marth math class that you excelled in would be beyond my ability?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:17 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:05 pm
Seriously.
Get real
What marth math class that you excelled in would be beyond my ability?
You are autistic so maybe math is your strength...
The rest are very difficult for an autistic to master..
You've got it all wrong

Math was never difficult...just boring to me
Real life subject actually interested me and no idiot..its not about regurgitating shit at all

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:21 pm
Math was never difficult...just boring to me
Real life subject actually interested me and no idiot..its not about regurgitating shit at all
Creative writing is "real life", and math is not real life?

Are you feeling okay?